Dinners

We are looking forward to joining the tour on May 6. There are three nights when dinner is not included - Barcelona, San Sebastian and Lisbon. Has anyone researched restaurants in those three cities, preferably ones within walking distance of our hotels?

Comments

• Your tour director will give you some great ideas on where to eat on the nights that are not included. Make sure you have tapas as frequently as you can. This is a wonderful trip. Santiago de Compestelo is a sight to behold. I hope you have Todd as your director..he is wonderful.
  • Restaurante Akelare
    Po Padre Orcolaga 56, E-20008 San Sebastian - Donostia, Spain
    + 34 943 31 12 09
    This is one of the best restaurant in San Sebastian.
  • For the dinners-on-our-own nights on our upcoming tours, my wife and I are looking forward to making our dinners consist of our own tapas tour. We figure this will be a great way to sample the variety of Spanish cuisine, experience different tapas bars/cafes, and mingle with the local people. Plus restaurants in Spain tend to start serving regular dinners late...past our bedtime! I'm taking along some notes from Rick Steves' Spain" book, which has good suggestions for tapas in different towns.
  • Close to the hotel in Barcelona there is a small restaurant called Taller de Tapas. a bit of nouvelle cuisine, not your traditional place, but the food and the service were great.
This discussion has been closed.