Options

Portrait of India

I will be arriving in Delhi on the 8th of November. Anyone interested in joining me with a private driver for the 9th of November. I can arrange it, or join you to share this day. Paula.

Comments

• Options
    I really want to be safe yourself while on a Delhi tour, because the place is getting worse and worse as lots of crime actions are reporting each day, especially against women.
  • Options
    You'll be very safe on this tour. If arriving early and you want to venture out on your own, have hotel arrange car and driver for the day or a few hours - they will take you anywhere and wait for you.

I just got back from the Spotlight tour and it was wonderful. Also did a few of the Oberoi Experiences (see Oberoi website or ask at Concierge desk at hotel) at a few of the hotels (not part of the tour but were fun - in Delhi did the Tea Tasting at Mittal's tea store, and private cooking lesson in the 360 restaurant at the hotel).

If you like Indian food - at the Delhi Oberoi - 360 is the place to go. If you like it spicy tell them else the food may be somewhat bland (catering to Americans).
This discussion has been closed.