Options

Kenya/Tanzania October 12-25, 2013

Being from the south, I know hot weather, but what's the humidity like or is it arid?

Comments

• Options
    Hi, Are you going on the Oct. 13th classic safari? My husband and I are going with another couple, both are from the New York area, Rockland county, would love to hear from you.
    NJK
  • Options
    Hi Nancy. Yes, my brother and I are on the classic safari starting Oct. 13th. We are from Augusta, Georgia. Flying out of Augusta through Atl then to Amsterdam then Kilamanjaro? So excited. Already stacking my clothes on the floor and then I will half them! Ha! Getting last booster Hep A/B on the 27th. Then we will officially be prepared. My brother doesn't really like to travel outside the US except the caribbean, so to get him to agree to this trip, all I had to do was show him pictures. We both are animal lovers!! Looking forward to meeting y'all. (yes....Websters says y'all is an official word)
  • Options
    Hi Jajogirl, only a week to go till our safari! What is your name so we can
    look for you at the reception.
  • Options
    Hi Nancy. My name is Kathy Berry and my brother is Neil Berry. Can't believe it's right around the corner. So excited. See y'all soon. Are you arriving early? Neil and I arrive in Arusha at 7:30 pm on Friday eve.
  • Options
    jojagirl wrote:
    Being from the south, I know hot weather, but what's the humidity like or is it arid?

I went in mid September and the weather was never hot or humid. Elevation was always above 4000 ft. so temps were around 80 and dry. I never wore shorts or sleeveless tops.
This discussion has been closed.