Anyone on the February 2, 2013 trip?

Hello. We are Rick and Margie from Hilton Head, SC. We are travelling with Marty from Anchorage, AK. Would love to correspond with others who will be on this tour with us. This is our second trip to Africa but first time in Kenya and Tanzania. We are sooooo excited!

Comments

• We are Lynn and Howard from Middletown, NJ and we are on the Feb. 2nd trip. This is my husband's first trip to Africa. I have been to Egypt years ago. I'm wondering if I need all the immunizations that the cdc is recommending. We have gotten Hep A & B, yellow fever, and tetnus and will get malaria pills. I'm very excited about the trip too.
  • Hello, My husband Jim and I (Debbie) are also going on the Feb 2 trip. We are leaving from Newark. We are going four day early and taking a side trip to Tarangire to see the elephants. We will meet up with the group in Arusha on the 2nd. Everyone says it is the trip of a lifetime, we can't wait. I guess I should start looking into getting our shots.
  • Maggie and Lynn. There is an very good blog by a person who took the trip to Kenya and Tanzania, Janurary of this year. It can be found on Travelpod. Then go 3/4 of the way down the page to --search travelpod. Enter leomycr.
    The travelers name is leo something. It has great information about a lot of things. Plus he ends with of list of things to bring. It is worth the time. Let me know what you think.

Debbie
This discussion has been closed.