Options

Ring of Kerry

Is there a way to see the ring of Kerry on the Best of Ireland? My family wants to go to Ireland but we have conflicting must haves- I want a castle stay, my father wants Giants Causeway, Dingle Peninsula And Ring of Kerry. It seems that with Tauck Globus Trafalger, one cannot do all.

Comments

• Options
    Hello Luvmytigs,

Our Best of Ireland tour we:

1. Stay at a castle http://www.ashford.ie/
    2. Visit Giants Causeway
    3. We spend a day at the Dingle Peninsula
    4. We do include a short portion of the Ring of Kerry on the way to Dingle

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    We just got back from the July 17th "Best of Ireland" Adventure!!

We saw All the places your speaking about!!
    You will have a Fantastic Journey!

The Dingle Peninsula is Wonderful!! I just posted an Image I had taken of the Dingle Marina in the other Thread about Tipping!

I will post an Image I had taken Near the Ashford Castle for you here!!!
    Just make sure you bring your Camera with a good amount of Memory Cards!

Lots of beautiful Landscapes and Scenery!

Ashford Castle Dock
    © 2012 Mark G Photography

7730280662_8234df1305.jpg
    2012Jul24_Ireland_6254 by mad_1_spider, on Flickr
  • Options
    Just returned from the trip to Dingle and didn't do anything with the Ring of Kerry. It was explained that Tauck doesn't do that anymore, but might in the future.
  • Options
    I am confused. Per the write-up about this tour. Day 3 - " Today is devoted to the natural beauty of the Iveragh Peninsula, known as the Ring of Kerry. On a drive ‘round the Ring, drink in the scenes of sandy beaches, mountains, lakes and cliffs, old oak forests and bogs. The country’s highest ...." To me it sounds like we drive around the ring.

I was looking at the week long Ireland tour versus the two week and am interested in the two week partially because of this part of the tour. Tauck, Please clarify.

Thanks,
    Kathy
This discussion has been closed.