Options

Snake river rafting attire

We are going to be on Cowboy Country Southbound in a few weeks, and will be taking a rafting trip on the Snake River. What should we wear? TG

Comments

• Options
    I did this raft trip on the adult version (LOL) of this trip a few years ago. It's very calm ... just a few tiny burbles of water. I think sun protection might be the key thing, clothes wise. They provide life vests, so you don't need to bring your own! ;)))) I used a regular camera, but I have since graduated to a small water resistant digital for just such occasions. But really, it was so calm on the Snake River I don't think you have to race out a buy a new camera!

Have fun!

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    You really don't get wet on this trip as it is a "float trip" more than anything. No major rapids on the stretch of river that Tauck travels on. If it is warm, shorts would be great, if not, light pants. A hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses would d be a good idea too. Light shirt, depending on time of year and a light sweater too. For footwear, sandals are probably best in case they get a bit wet as well.

Hope this helps and have a great time!

We are going to be on Cowboy Country Southbound in a few weeks, and will be taking a rafting trip on the Snake River. What should we wear? TG
This discussion has been closed.