Italia Bella starting Aug. 10

Family from Connecticut on board. Daughter, 17, and son, 13. Looks like it's a full tour. Looking forward to it. Who's coming along?

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Hi, my grandparents, my cousin and I are going to be on that tour. My cousin and I are both 14 :)
  • We're coming from Long Island with our 18-year-old son and 14-year-old daughter. Looking forward to it too!
  • I just booked this trip for my husband and 18 year old daughter. In August 2013. Your kids were around the same age as mine. Any advice? I am particularly interested in anything that you think we should plan in advance. Many thanks.
  • edited March 2013
    hi westportia. Are you on our trip - August 16-23, 2013 ? did you get any information? thanks
  • We are a family of four with a 19 year old son and a 16 year old daughter.
  • We are a family of 5 starting our Italia Bella tour on August 9. We have a 16 year old son, a 14 year old daughter and a 10 year old daughter. Looking forward to it!
  • Mod, would you please post some information (how many, what ages and genders) about the children who are expected on this tour? I see that you've done that for other tours. Thanks so much!
  • Mod, would you please post some information (how many, what ages and genders) about the children who are expected on this tour? I see that you've done that for other tours. Thanks so much!

Hello Family of 5 from CT,

As of this posting, the August 9th departure has 19 children on this tour. There are 13 girls and 6 boys all between the ages of 10-17 years old. Please note that these numbers may change as we get closer to the departure date.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Thank you--could you please tell me how many 10 year old girls are going? I just want to make sure that my 10 year old is not the only one. Thank You!!
  • We are traveling from Maryland with our 20 year old son. We have done a lot of bridges trips and the kids usually get along well even if they are not the exact same ages. The ages on this trip seem very compatible. This should be a great trip! Looking forward to it.
  • Hi! We are also on this trip beginning on August 9th! Can someone help me by telling me what color luggage tags are for this trip? We are on a tour beforehand and have mixed up the two tour tags. Thanks!!
  • Hi! We are also on this trip beginning on August 9th! Can someone help me by telling me what color luggage tags are for this trip? We are on a tour beforehand and have mixed up the two tour tags. Thanks!!
  • Cai07 wrote:
    Hi! We are also on this trip beginning on August 9th! Can someone help me by telling me what color luggage tags are for this trip? We are on a tour beforehand and have mixed up the two tour tags. Thanks!!

Hello Cai07,

The luggage tag for the August 9th Italia Bella journey is lime (fluorescent green).

Hope this helps,
    Emily
This discussion has been closed.