Suggestions

My husband and I are looking for names of reliable tour companies we could use for days trips in both Melbourne and Auckland. Suggestions are appreciated!
Thank-you

Comments

• I am arriving 2 days early for the Nov 12 tour and got a company out of lonely planet. Go West Tours out of Melbourne. I am going to be tired but am doing a all day tour to the 12 apostels. Doing that on Sunday. Planing on just walking around town on Monday and taking it easy till the tour starts on Monday.
  • Good choice, Crackers. It will indeed be a long day, but that coastline definitely qualifies as one of the great coastal drives of the world, and I've seen quite a few! It is spectacular and unique. You can sleep on the bus on the way home;). And a gentle stroll around the city the next day can't hurt, either. If you like art, your hotel is quite close to the National Gallery of Victoria, (both locations) for international and Australian art. What's not to enjoy! Have a great trip.

Cheers,

Jan
  • I'm also looking for this type of good company name.After long searching we get on company name that name is discountjourney.com.
  • Thank jdurkin--the more I read on it the more I am looking forward to the drive and the helicopter ride over the 12 apostles. less then 12 weeks now and i will be down under.
This discussion has been closed.