August 7, 2012 England, Scotland and Wales

Any other people booked on this departure? We live in Los Angeles. We are arriving in Edinburgh a day before the tour begins. We are really excited about this trip.

Comments

• We are on this tour and will also be arriving a day early. We are from Arlington, VA. We fly out of Dulles with a layover in Frankfurt and will get to Edinburgh around 1:00 PM. Look forward to meeting you!
  • We also arrive in Edinburgh airport at 1pm. We are flying from Los Angeles to London. We change planes in London and fly to Edinburgh. We look forward to meeting you too!
  • We are on the England, Scotland, and Wales trip that begins Aug. 9, 2012 but arrive in Edinburgh on the 7th of August. We also arrive at 1:00 PM on the 7th in Edinburgh. We are coming from Jupiter, FL. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Tony and Margie Cardillo
  • Departing StLouis on August 6 with stop in Newark to catch a United flight
    to Edinburgh. Kathy and Jack
  • My wife and I, Marie and David Smith, will arrive in Edinburgh at 12:45 PM on August 7, from Philadelphia, PA via Frankfurt. We are looking forward to this trip, and to meeting and traveling with you.

On this trip we are celebrating, specifically, my wife's 60th birthday; our 35th wedding anniversary; and my retirement from my "day job" of 33 years on June 29, 2012!
  • We can't wait to meet everyone. Have good flights!
    Erica and Marty Olinick
  • We are Tim and Pat from Houston, TX scheduled on the August 7th trip. We are going through Newark to Edinburgh. We are looking forward to meeting everyone.
This discussion has been closed.