Options

Shabbat in Krackow

Hi Lynda,

Unfortunately, Tauck does not make arrangements like the one you suggest unless they are already specifically in the trip itinerary. You are, however, welcome to set something up with the concierge at the Sheraton.

Also, the Warsaw, Budapest, Vienna & Prague tour doesn't arrive at the Sheraton until 5:30 PM on Day 3. 4:30 PM is when the guided tour of Krackow's Old Town ends. However, Day 4 includes either a tour of the Jewish Quarter or a visit to Wawel Castle and Cathedral, so you do have an option to visit the Jewish Quarter. Much of this information is available on the tour itinerary page, located here! :)

I hope this helps!

Best,
Tim

Comments

• Options
    I am also trying to figure this out. I can't read all of the original question from Lynda, but from what I can see, I have the same query for my upcoming tour in September 2013. We arrive in Krakow on Friday afternoon, so the tour of the Jewish Quarter cannot be a full option on the Saturday since several key sights would be closed. Is there flexibility in the schedule to move this tour to Friday afternoon?
This discussion has been closed.