Options

Going on another Tauck Tour - the Rhine and Moselle

Just made reservations for Oct 6th trip on the Rhine...can't wait!!! This will be our third tour with Tauck. I did the London Paris two years ago and Classic Taly last year.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure you'll enjoy this trip, too, Lila. It would be great if you could post here about your experience. As long as you don't forget between now and then!

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    Sure will try,Jan
  • Options
    We did this tour last summer...it is wonderful! Did the Danube river cruise earlier and liked it alot. But this cruise was especially good. Long enough to get settled in; every stop was great.
  • Options
    We tried booking the Blue Danube one but was sold out. We are going October 6th. I am very certain that this cruise will be awesome too!
  • Options
    Lovely! I look forward to a detailed report come October!
  • Options
    Hi LilaM,

We did the Tauck Rhine/Moselle River Cruise two summers ago and are now booked on the Bucharest to Budapest river Cruise in August. We really enjoyed the ports and all the extra ways that Tauck makes their tours memorable. This will be our 18th Tauck Tour. Are you starting in Basel or Amsterdam?

Sheila
  • Options
    Hi Sheila,
    We are going to start in Amsterdam. I think we fly in at about 10am. do you know when you can start boarding?
  • Options
    We just did this cruise (May 4 - 15) and it was wonderful. People who fly in on the first day of the cruise are taken to the ship where refreshments are available. Staterooms are not generally ready until about 4:00 p.m. as the crew has to "reset" the ship after the cruise that ended on the same morning. The ship is moored close to downtown and there may be transportation into town to allow for some exploring on your own. Those who come in a day or two early and stay at the Sofitel as a Tauck guest, will be taken to the ship in the mid-afternoon (3:00 - 4:00 p.m.).
This discussion has been closed.