Options

Italia Bella June 8

Grandmother and 16 year old granddaughter from Houston, Texas. Arriving early on Wednesday June 6th for tour on June 8th . Interested in others on this tour. Know we'll have a great time.

Comments

• Options
    I think I lost my reply!! We are grandparents from Northern NY bringing our 10-year-old granddaughter from Wash DC on the June 8 Italia Bella trip... and are eagerly anticipating her 1st taste of Italy! We won't arrive until the morning of June 8, but are extending the extra night in Venice at the end. Took another granddaughter on Tauck's "Red Rocks & Canyons" intergenerational trip 5 years ago...and found it the BEST way to travel... The tour director was sensational and both the kids and the adults had a terrific experience. We welcome anyone's extra advice... the challenge is trying NOT to "see everything", while making a point of hitting every possible gelato bar!! Oh... and having really comfortable SHOES, of course!
    Discovered a wonderful artist on a stay in Orvieto 9 years ago and would love to sneak in to his gallery if possible during our quick stop there.
    Looking forward to this adventure!

• Options
    We are grandparents travelling with 3 grandchildren -- 13 yo twins (boy & girl from San Diego, CA) and 11 yo boy from Annandale, VA. We're all looking forward to a great trip and are hoping for some similar age kids on this tour. We plan to arrive a day early and stay in Venice an extra day. This will be our first Tauck tour and first trip with just the grandkids so we should have fun!
This discussion has been closed.