Options

Parodores trip meeting in Barcelona on Sept. 24th

I am booked on the Paradores trip meeting in Barcelona on Sept. 24th. Now I find out that the visit and stay in San Sebastian is cancelled. Can I somehow get a private driver from either Pamplona or Bilbao to go to San sebastian for overnight. This was to be the high-light of the trip for me. Marty Telfer

Comments

• Options
    I am booked for the September 15th tour and would like to know if I can get a private driver to go to San Sebastian, also.
  • Options
    Hi Marty,
    We did this tour last October, a week or so after the film festival. Of course, San Sebastian was our favorite city, but you certainly don't need to hear that now! Their film festival runs from Sept. 20-28, which is why Tauck stays in Bilbao. Guess John Travolta has more pull at the Hotel Maria Christina than Tauck! I don't know what Tauck has planned for the days in Bilbao, other than the Guggenheim (easily done in a morning), so missing time there might not be a big deal. I would think your greatest challenge might be access to the city itself and certainly overnight accommodations. If I were you, I would explore all options to get to San Sebastian, film festival or not! Hopefully you will be able to make a trip there happen!!
This discussion has been closed.