Anyone going on Classic Italy starting Sept 26th?

This will be our 3rd Tauck tour & we love them! First one was Ireland & last fall a Tauck river cruise starting in Paris. Can’t wait for Italy! We will be arriving a day early. Anyone else going on this tour?

Comments

• Yes! My daughter and I will be arriving a day early also. Have taken many Tauck tours and they are absolutely the best! Have been to Italy before and looking forward to seeing the Vatican after hours. Touring during the day was extremely crowded so much so that you couldn't stop to see anything as the crowd pushed you along, except for the Sistine Chapel. This itinerary is awesome from the Amalfi Coast to the Cinque Terre. Look forward to meeting you beforehand. Kay Weber and Jill Williams
  • Yes if you mean the Classic Italy that starts with dinner on Sept 25? Hubby and I arrive on the 24th. We spend that night at the Hilton since Tauck was unable to get us into the trip hotel. On the 25th a tauck driver picks us up and transports us to the pier to take the pre trip to the Isle of Capri. On return we are transported to our trip hotel with enough time to freshen up and make the welcome dinner. Or so that is how it is suppose to work.
    This is our third trip with Tauck. We did the Canada Capitols and the Grand Australia, New Zealand. We have NOT been disappointed yet.
    We are from Vancouver, WA. Looking forward to meeting our companions. Always a nice group on Tauck.
    Ellen and Dick

• Ellen - If you look at the dates, you'll see that the first two posts were from 2018. They won't be on your trip.

• Thanks Ken my eyes skipped right over that..OOPS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file