Anyone want to connect about the June 30, 2012, Family Safari?

Our family of 12 will be going on the Family Safari starting June 30, 2012.

Among our group of 12, we'll have five kids -- Boys ages 15, 13 and 7; Girls are both 11.

We'd love to connect online with any of the other families who will be on the same trip.

Comments

• My kids and I will also be on the June 30th trip. I have a 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son. Would love to connect before the trip.
  • edited May 2012
    Our family of seven will be going on the June 30 trip. We have 4 grandchildren - boys 15, 13, 12 and a girl 9. Sounds like a great group. Our son is going also. We are leaving from Virginia on June 28
  • My mother and 8 yr old son and I will be on the June 30 trip as well.
  • It looks like we've ALL logged in and posted here! How exicting! If anyone would like to connect by email before we all depart in just a few weeks, my email for the Silber family of 12 is r.silber@yahoo.com (Rachel Silber). We're all looking forward to getting to know each one of you and to a fabulous adventure together.
  • Rachel, My email is Kjacobs3@optonline.net. I will email you today.
    Karen Jacobs - Mom of 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son.
  • Hello, would you consider going to the post about "looking for tips from previous travelers" on the Tanzania A Grand Family Safari Forum and commenting? thanks.