What are the make and model of the beds used in the Tauck River Cruises

Hi All

I know this is not up there with thos great adventures but when we had our great River Cruise last year from Budapest to Amsterdam on the MS Espirit. One of the things we remember was the fantastic soft beds they had in the cabins. These were two single beds put together as a double.

You just fell in to them and we had no problem with sleeping

We would love to find out what is the brand of those beds so we can go shopping for one similar.

Anyone care to help??

Thanks

Comments

• You're right, the beds are great. Sadly I never asked or pulled the sheet off to check. My bet would be memory foam. You might try contacting Scylla directly or on their Facebook page.
  • I emailed Sylla and will post something if they reply. Beds were amazingly comfortable.
  • Scylla replied that they came from a ship outfitter and there was no branding on them. Here are the details:

Annecy matras (Tauck)
    7-zone comfort with 500 pocket springs per M2
    Coverplates and side are cut from a block CMHR (high resilience foam HR40)
    Bonding Pocket Suspension, showing Thermofilz pressure distributors of top and bottom. The sidebars and coatings are CMHR
    The Mattress cover is polyester tricot with zipper. Mattress thickness is 20 cm.

Slowrecovery Topper (Tauck)
    Slowrecovery foam SG45 The Mattress cover is polyester tricot with zipper. Mattress thickness is 7 cm.

Vista Interior Projects
    NL-7609 PD Almelo
    www.vistaprojects.nl
    info@vistaprojects.nl

Good luck.

Ed