Options

September 2017 - Kenya/Tanzania??

Hello out there to my fellow Tauck travelers!!

My mom and I are now officially set to go for our trip this September. We are so incredibly excited and would love any advice people have for packing, clothes, cameras, etc. Also anyone out there going to be on this trip with us??

A couple questions I had were do the places we're staying at have wall plugs for us to plug in our camera batteries and phones. I'll have to answer work emails throughout the trip and was hoping I'd have internet access here and there.

Again any advice, or fun moments we can look forward to I'm so excited. It'll be an incredibly time to spend with my mom!

Comments

• Options
    Yes, the rooms have plugs but you will need an adapter for your phone, camera and iPad. There have been a huge number of discussions on the K and T forum, you can do a search by typing in the relavent key words to find the posts.
  • Options
    I was in Kenya last year i visited masai mara but all the lodges we stayed in had power and plug ins only the the internet was not their you have to move with your small internet Routers which can make you connected if not you will not have access to Internet.
  • Options
    All the Hotels that we stayed in with Tauck on this tour last year had wifi access pretty much everywhere
  • Options
    My husband and I are taking this tour beginning September 1. Is that the week you and your Mom are going?
  • Options
    No unfortunately our trip starts September 9th. We'll be a week behind you. Have fun!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file