Kenya Tanzania

Hi my husband and I are going May the 18th this year anyone out there going then. I am getting excited and a bit scared Posts are wonderful to read

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Don't be afraid. You will never meet nicer people than you will in Tanzania and Kenya. Besides, your Tauck Tour Director will have everything under control. Just relax and have a wonderful time. While we were on tour, we met a 99 year old woman who was having the time of her life....Leo & Beth
  • Hi! Everyone. My husband and I just signed up for this trip last night. We are going in December. I am so excited I could hardly sleep last night. This has been my dream since I was a child. I never really thought I'd get the opportunity. Any suggestions from people who have gone already are greatly appreciated. I can't believe I have to wait 10 months now before I can experience this awesome adventure. Oh well, life goes by so quickly it will be here before we know it!
  • Dardar - I think we are probably on the same trip that begins in Arusha on May 19! We are arriving in Amsterdam on May 15, and flying to Arusha on May 17 in order to have some extra days. We live in South Florida and we are traveling with friends who live in New Jersey but spend part of the winter here in Florida. This will be our 4th Tauck tour, and we are very excited. We are presently filling out the forms for our travel visas and starting to think about the shots we need. Look forward to meeting you!
  • Dardar - I think we are probably on the same trip that begins in Arusha on May 19! We are arriving in Amsterdam on May 15, and flying to Arusha on May 17 in order to have some extra days. We live in South Florida and we are traveling with friends who live in New Jersey but spend part of the winter here in Florida. This will be our 4th Tauck tour, and we are very excited. We are presently filling out the forms for our travel visas and starting to think about the shots we need. Look forward to meeting you!

Irene are you out there and packed give me a shout
  • Yes, we're here! We booked this trip way back in June, 2011, and can't believe we leave in only 4 weeks!

We've completed the shots and the visas; now we're sorting out the clothing, cameras and other necessities!

Would love to hear from you. You can E-mail us at variousmail at bellsouth dot net.

Ilene and Steven
  • I wasnt sure about your email address is you dont get my email. Please email me at dardar614@aol.com
  • Ilene my email to you came back. Please email me dardar614@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.