June 9 2012 Departure

Hi All,

Anyone booked for this Venice and Dalmatian Coast 2012 tour? We are coming two days early to Venice and would love to hook up with you. Like our other Tauck trip, we are sure this one will be great!

We are looking forward to meeting up with our travel companions.

Doug and Lynn Heins
Hilton Head SC

Comments

• Hi there,

We (Steven and Irene, from Australia) are on this tour and are looking forward to it very much. Recently completed our first Tauck trip (Essence of Sth America), and so had no hesitation about booking with them again. Looking forward to meeting anyone else online prior to trip. We are spending a week in Amalfi Coast before arriving in Venice on 1st day of tour, so can't meet up earlier.
  • Hi:
    We are coming in two days earlier and staying at the Danali before the beginning of the tour.
    Took the Cruise down the Danube last year and it was fantastic.

We have a condo in Savannah, not far from Hilton Head, but live in Mt. Prospect, IL just outside of Chicago.

Both retired and like traveling.

I am into Photography and meeting people as well as looking forward to the great places and food on this trip.

Love to connect up with you and exchange ideas.

My email is trevorreisz@att.net.

Looking forward to a great time!
    TR

TREVOR REISZ
    BOBBI DWORZAK
    1828 E WOOD LN
    MT. PROSPECT, IL
    847-309-2343
  • edited May 2012
    We will also be arriving two days early look forward to meeting the group. We live in Palm Beach Gardens FL, I'm from Chicago and my wife is from Montreal.

This is our fifth Tauck trip. When we return to Venice we are renting a car and spending three days at Lake Como, four at Lake Maggiori and then to Zurich to take our return flight.

You can contact us @ jjfelcyn@comcast.net

• Hi Jim&Louise

We are considering this tour for next year and were also thinking of adding the lake region at the end of the
    trip on our own. We have never taken any type of cruise before...just not our interest, but the Croatia itinerary seems very appealing. Will you provide any suggestions regarding how you made the arrangements, hotels,
    transportation, meals, etc. Did Tauck handle any of this for your or provide suggestions?

This would be our 4th Tauck trip (3rd to Italy). Just returned from Venice, Florence & Rome in June.

Thanks.

S.
  • Just booked this trip for Sept 2,2014. My husband and I live in Fla but retired from NYC. We love traveling and meeting new people. Also the food and Wine . Will be interested in knowing others before this cruise. Tracy and Richie Kvies ,our email is seivk@aol.com
  • DickTracy wrote:
    Just booked this trip for Sept 2,2014. My husband and I live in Fla but retired from NYC. We love traveling and meeting new people. Also the food and Wine . Will be interested in knowing others before this cruise. Tracy and Richie Kvies ,our email is seivk@aol.com
    This post is from trip in 2012. If you care figure how to start your own post might have better chance of finding someone on trip.
This discussion has been closed.