Options

Spain/Portugal - any secure Internet

We're on the Spain/Portugal 2 week tour. Does anyone know if any of our hotels offer a secure Internet service (e.g. in a business center)?

Comments

• Options

As you are looking for a hotel that provides internet services then move toward Hotel Anjo de Portugal that is quite a cool option to be in Portugal and known for its best services among visitors. I am sure it will be a fun way to go around it for you to have ultimate fun time. As you will be around it for 2 weeks then it will gonna fun time for you to have ultimate fun time and make lots of fun tings do around.
  • Options
    Muleman, I looked at the usual places here on the Tauck website for your tour under Before You Go and Accomodations where mention of WIFI availability is usually mentioned and can't find anything (you may have already figured that out). Since it's been several days since your post with no helpful answers from past travelers you can either call Tauck and ask them or go to the actual websites for the hotels themselves and see if they list it. I looked at the Four Seasons Lisbon and it states that standard WIFI is complimentary.

jackki james, this is a forum for people who travel with the Tauck company - not a general travel discussion website. The hotels have already been chosen for the tour by Tauck so muleman doesn't really have the option to change. If you just want to chat about travel in general you might want to find a different site.