Luggage service in Paris

Hello

I plan to visit Paris in september with my wife.
We would like to know if it’s possible to leave our luggage in the hotel and to have them back directly in the airport without going back in the hotel ?
Is that service exist in Paris ?

Thank you

Comments

• Never heard of such a service. The hotel will securely stow your luggage if you check in and your room isn't ready or check out and aren't ready to leave.

Would you really trust your luggage to a service like that? Could make answering the airlines security questions interesting.
  • I made some research on google, and I find Eelway , the service seems to be secure and safe, they can pick-up my luggage directly in the airport

@ClaudiaSails what do you think ?
  • What do I think? Just what I said before, I'd worry about entrusting my baggage to such a service.

In addition, I see no need for it as a Tauck traveler. Since Tauck arranges to pick me and my baggage up at the hotel and take us to the airport I wouldn't need such a service.

Are you a Tauck customer? Or just someone pretending to be one to promote your company on this website,,,,,,
  • edited August 2016
    Yes I'm a Tauck Customer , but I will call Tauck to have some advise
  • SamClarke, i am suspicious. I looked at Eelway, it looks too cheap to make any profit and a Tauck customer would not need it. It is something that SharkTank would not invest in, so few people would need it and certainly not Tauck. i do not understand how anyone could truthfully say they were in control of their luggage for security. Drugs or bombs could added to a suitcase.
  • I get nervous enough about bellhops, etc handling my luggage. Certainly wouldn't let it that far away from me.

I'm suspicious too. Notice how the first post talked about picking up the luggage at the hotel, but the second talked about picking it up at the airport......

• I could try for 1 or 2 luggage, I'll see
    Is pickup at the hotel sorry , I wrote the wrong word
  • Au revoir Sam

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file