Transfer from Geneva International Airport to Hotel Royal Plaza Montreux

We will be on the SWITZERLAND: EUROPE'S CROWN JEWEL next year and was curious about the
transfer from Geneva International Airport to Hotel Royal Plaza Montreux. Is it by bus, van, train and estimate of
the travel time.

Comments

• When I was on the Switzerland trip, I was taken by car and the ride was about an hour. My assumption is that depending on how many people are arriving at the same time you are, it will by car or small van.
  • Yes, I agree with Golly Gee. As you will have given Tauck your flight number and arrival time you will find someone with a board waiting for you at the Arrivals area. It does depend on how many are arriving at that time, but I have to say that on all of our Tauck experiences around the world we have been met by an individual up-market private hire car. It does take about 60 minutes to transfer from Geneva to Montreux, but just enjoy that as part of the scenic experience.
  • jrowland: I am taking this trip departing August 27, 2017 - what is your departure date?
  • edited August 2016
    We usually prefer to go early in the season. I just realized I had the wrong date. We are on the trip starting on 06/25/17. We like to take advantage of the free pre night stay, so we are departing on 06/23/17 so will arrive at hotel a day early on 06/24/17. Looking to schedule flights that will get us there as early as possible so will have time walk around.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file