Options

Blue Danube westbound August 4

Anyone going to Budapest early before the cruise? I am a solo traveler.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Solo Traveler:

My wife and I will be on the same cruise with you. We will not be going to Budapest early, but we would like to make you acquaintance. We are residing in Manchester, NJ, but we are formerly from Staten Island, NY.

If you would like to email us our email address is: jeoleo@msn.com

Your fellow travelers, Joe & Jan
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply. My email is coming...Debbie
  • Options
    My husband and I and our granddaughter (Mike, Patty & Grace) are on the same cruise with you. We have made arrangements to arrive in Budapest Friday July 29 at 10:30am and are staying at the Kempinski Hotel.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hopefully my plane will arrive on time @4:00 on August 3 and then onto the Kempinski. If your grandchild is young, Rick Steves has an app with lots of information on what to do with children.
  • Options
    Hello to all!
    Cyndie and I (Barry) will be joining you. I started a subforum roll call but only one person responded. We are certainly looking forward to meeting you and all others.

We will be in cabin 313. Unfortunately our plane does not arrive until 6 PM so we will miss first evening get together. Had i realized that, i would have spent extra day in Budapest instead of/in addition to Prague.

Anyway, looking forward to great time. We are canasta players if anyone is interested.

Also, i am trying to find out about driving tour on Monday 8/15 if any of you are staying in Prague an extra day. I have sent an email to Toursbylocals, who seem to have excellent reputation.

Happy cruising (~30 regular cruises but 1st riverboat. 5th Tauck)

Barry S (doctorbjs@verizon.net)
  • Options
    Looking forward to meeting you! Also my first riverboat cruise-4th Tauck trip.

Debbie
  • Options
    Me again: Barry

I have booked a full day driving tour for Monday August 15 in Prague for us, since we are staying an extra day. This tour will be for no more than 6 and it is one that is really private, in that i would have to add others. It is $519 for the two us but only goes up by $30 per person if we have more, and per person cost would go down.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

• Options
    We too are canasta players and will be in cabin # 224, Art and Carol. We will give some thought to sharing private tour if it is still available. I am not great using this forum so please email me at Carolgross85@gmail.com.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file