Options

Northern India & Nepal Nov 6, 2016

My husband and I are on this Nov 6th trip. We are John & Linda from southern Delaware (Rehoboth Beach area). Hoping to find the others in this small group who might be on this forum.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2016
    My husband and I will be on the Nov 2016 trip also. We are Denise and Rick from southeastern Michigan. We have been on 2 other Tauck trips- Tanzania/Kenya and New Zealand. Very excited about the chance to go on a safari again as well as the Mt Everest flight.
  • Options
    Hi Denise & Rick! This will be our 5th Tauck tour. We have done Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand; South Africa, Botswana & Zambia; Antarctica and Australia & New Zealand. We also looking forward to the safaris on this trip.
  • Options
    I live in Portland and I am traveling solo on the November 6th trip to Northern India, looking forward to it.
    This is my first Tauck trip, I have taken Backroads and REI trips but never one from Tauck.
  • Options
    Welcome Portland! We love Tauck - they really take care of us!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I just returned from the 10/16/2016 trip and posted some Packing tips for you! Check them out - I think they will be helpful! Have a great trip - you will be stunned by all the things you experience!!! Mt. Everest was my high light, my husbands was the Taj Mahal. We also were blessed to observe two tigers on our hunt in Bandhavgarh Park. We rode elephants, we saw the Taj Mahal, we flew over the Himalayas and Mt. Everest, (which we viewed from the cockpit) and we wore sari's and turbans to dinner. You will find, when you go on a trip like this, that your companions are well traveled. This helps everything to go smoothly. Best Regards to you all

• Options
    Thanks Contractor! We are currently at an airport hotel waiting for our flight to India tomorrow. Glad you enjoyed the trip. We are REALLY excited about it. One question - are they really strict about the 44 lb rule?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file