Options

Travelling to Prague 2016

Are there any other single senior ladies going on this trip in 2016? I'm from Australia and would love to meet up with another like-minded senior for company, never travelled alone before.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Cassy,

Whether or not there are any single women on the trip with you depends on the date you're leaving; each departure has 30-40 people on it. Most departures have a few single people on them that you can spend time with, but whether or not that is the case will depend upon that specific departure. If there's a specific date you'd like to ask about, I'll be happy to help.

-Tim
  • Options
    Cassy wrote:
    Are there any other single senior ladies going on this trip in 2016? I'm from Australia and would love to meet up with another like-minded senior for company, never travelled alone before.

I have taken many Tauck trips alone. The last few I found great people to hang out with. You just have to be open to it. Sometimes you are lucky and sometimes not. A few years ago did Classic Italy trip and there were 4 of us solo travelers. I am doing the northern Italy trip this spring and doing a 2 week after trip using trains and one of the ladies from the previous Italy trip is going to join me.

When I did Scandinavia a last year only one man solo. On our way to Denmark I asked him what he was doing--it was the same as that I planned and we ended up hanging out for the rest of the trip.

This past August I did Scotland with lady I met on trip many years ago and there was only one solo. I went over the 1st night to let her know she was welcome to hang out with us and we all had a great time together. It turned out all 3 of us had 2 extra nights on the end and we hung out most of the time.

So, just be open and start at beginning of trip mingling and just might find someone to make the trip even more enjoyable. If not you will still have a great time and at least not have to have all meals alone. When they are included you will always have company if you want it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file