Options

back from our trip

For those of you that have booked your trip, you'll love it! For those who are thinking about it, JUST DO IT! We took the Oct 9 to the 20th Prague to Budapest trip. WOW!!!! Trip of a lifetime! Tauck does it right! Seamless from start to finish! Accomodations, food, tours were all wonderful. We went on the trip with our good friends and met 2 other couples. Had a blast together and know we will see them again. Weather wasn't the best but it didn't dampen our spirits. The MS Swiss Jewel was the best! Wanted to cry when we had to leave it! The crew just made you feel at home! You were always greeted with a warm towel and a refreshing drink after your day of touring. It was fun getting to know all of them.
Prague and Budapest were our favorite big cities! Beautiful sights and wonderful food! All the small towns were quaint and we had time to explore. nothing is really expensive. Mostly everyone takes Euros so you'll need more of those than anything else.
So much to tell you but i might give away some of the Tauck surprises! Enjoy!
Any Questions! I'll be happy to answer!

Comments

• Options
    tozzi624 wrote:
    For those of you that have booked your trip, you'll love it! For those who are thinking about it, JUST DO IT! We took the Oct 9 to the 20th Prague to Budapest trip. WOW!!!! Trip of a lifetime! Tauck does it right! Seamless from start to finish! Accomodations, food, tours were all wonderful. We went on the trip with our good friends and met 2 other couples. Had a blast together and know we will see them again. Weather wasn't the best but it didn't dampen our spirits. The MS Swiss Jewel was the best! Wanted to cry when we had to leave it! The crew just made you feel at home! You were always greeted with a warm towel and a refreshing drink after your day of touring. It was fun getting to know all of them.
    Prague and Budapest were our favorite big cities! Beautiful sights and wonderful food! All the small towns were quaint and we had time to explore. nothing is really expensive. Mostly everyone takes Euros so you'll need more of those than anything else.
    So much to tell you but i might give away some of the Tauck surprises! Enjoy!
    Any Questions! I'll be happy to answer!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file