Options

Airline bookings

The 2016 brochure has two different pages that state that Tauck books air flights from selected U.S. AND Canadian gateways. The Bella Italy tour page says international air is from U.S. cities, without mentioning Canada. Which is true? I am considering flying in and out of Toronto.

Comments

• Options
    I wish we had replies from management here more often. It would be helpful.
  • Options
    You can call Tauck with any questions. Although Tauck Tim or Emily sometimes answer, a phone call is the quickest way. I always book with them directly rather than thru an agent I rarely call with questions, but when I have done they are always very helpful.
  • Options
    I wish we had replies from management here more often. It would be helpful.

The Forum was created for fellow travelers to give their opinions on topics or knowledge of tours that they had taken. The management does not monitor the discussions. If you have specific questions, calling them directly gets a quick response. I think that I have called them on almost every tour, if I want clarification on something, such as exactly what we will be seeing in a location so I can plan my own optional side trips. If you prefer to use a computer, you can go to "contact us" and they do get back to you.