Blue Danube - September 16, 2015

Hi
Anyone else traveling on this itinerary? We are four couples traveling together.
Myself (Janet) and husband Jim from Texas, his sister and BIL from SC and two couples from NY/NJ that we have been friends with since our kids were babies and we all lived in NJ (33 years ago)
First river cruise for all - multiple-multiple ocean cruises
Would love to hear from others on trip
janetother@gmail.com

Comments

• Hi Janet, are you on the Budapest to Prague cruise Sept 16? My wife (Karla) & I are on this trip; first time Tauk travelers from Chicago area.

• Hi to all! Len and Carolynn here - from Rochester NY - traveling with a few other friends
    from NY and NJ! Our first river cruise, 2nd trip with Tauck. We are also on westbound (Budapest to Prague) trip. Looking forward to meeting all!
  • My wife Katie and I sailed on the MS Inspire, sister craft to the MS Savor, last year on Tauck's Rhine & Moselle-Southboard cruise. It was a wonderful experience and extremely well managed by Tauck staff. We will be traveling with another couple from Northern California, Debby and Jerry.
  • Glad to see some fellow travelers
    Our group consists of
    Myself and Husband - Janet and Jim from Dallas
    Good friends - Leslie and Sam from Webster, NY (see fellow travelers from Rochester)
    Good friends - Mike and Suzanne from Northern Jersey
    Sister-in-law and brother-in-law from Hilton Head (but previously from Lake Forest, IL)
    My good friend and travel agent did exact itinerary last year and LOVED it
    We are flying into Munich on 9/12 and are SUPPOSED to take train from Munich to Budapest on 9/16
    Watching situation carefully
    Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 16th
    Janet and Jim
  • Hi all. Nice to hear from fellow travelers on this trip. Karla and I (Wheaton, IL) arrive in Budapest from Chicago on 9/15.
    Look forward to meeting everyone on the 16th.
  • Hello, my husband Roy and I are on this trip and arrive in Budapest on the 17th. We are from Bergen County, NJ..Franklin Lakes and have takes 2 other
    Tauck Trips and loved them both. This is or first river cruise and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file