Options

Combining Tauck river cruise tours to create a longer vacation

Has anyone ever combined 2 Tauck river cruises by following one with another? It seems like one could do this with the "Black Sea to Budapest" tour followed by the "Musical Magic Along the Blue Danube" if the dates could synchronize. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    If you have the time, why not combine two of the river boat trips! It would save time flying another time to Europe. We are still working so two weeks is the longest time we have to be away.

Sheila
  • Options
    Hey Scorpio, KR;

Yes, we definitely allow you to combine more than one trip. Just call our Reservation Center at (800) 788-7885 to make your reservations, or ask any questions you might have about the logistics of it; our talented staff will be happy to help!

-Tim
  • Options
    Hi Tauck Tim,

I think this Forum needs some tweeking! It shows 0 posts for The Black Sea to Budapest Forum.

Thanks.
    Sheila
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for passing that along, Scorpio! I've made a note and passed it along to our web developers!
    (Also, you can just call me Tim; the "Tauck" is just to make it clear that I work for Tauck, although I imagine the Moderator rank would do that too!)

Thank you,
    Tim
  • Options
    Although we've not combined two riverboat cruises, we did combine the Belgium and Holland Tuliptime Riverboat cruise with the land tour from Warsaw to Prague. There were 5 days between the two tours so we stayed 3 extra days on our own in Amsterdam before flying to Warsaw 2 days early. The extra time in both cities was great since we could explore them even more thoroughly than our wonderful Tauck tours did.

By all means, if you have the time, take advantage of the fact that you've already paid for the flights across the Big Pond. We're considering two tours we'd love to take in '12 if the stock market will cooperate--a cruise on the Elbe River and a tour of the Dalmation Coast. We'd love to take the two consecutively, even if they might possibly have to be with two different tour companies.
  • Options
    Hi lovestravel,

Take a look at Tauck's Dalmation Coast cruise/tour. It was one of the highlights of our 17 previous tours with them and they were all wonderful!!

Sheila
  • Options
    We did decide to do this, arriving a couple of days early in Bucharest, on August 17. We pick up the 2nd tour on Budapest on August 30. Anyone else doing this?

Kathy and Bernie
    KR wrote:
    Has anyone ever combined 2 Tauck river cruises by following one with another? It seems like one could do this with the "Black Sea to Budapest" tour followed by the "Musical Magic Along the Blue Danube" if the dates could synchronize. Any thoughts?
This discussion has been closed.