Options

AUSTRALIA/ NEW ZEALAND TRIP OF OCTOBER 15 2015

We are Les and Donna from New Jersey. Anyone going on the October trip?

Comments

• Options
    Hi - my name is Denise and I'm from Georgia. I'm traveling with my mom - Shirley and she is from Florida. We are really excited for this trip. What are you excited/concerned about?
  • Options
    Hi, I wish I could go back there to see my father who lives in Auckland. So long time I didn't see him but I can't afford the airplane ticket fee. Have a nice trip guys :)
  • Options
    DeniseH wrote:
    Hi - my name is Denise and I'm from Georgia. I'm traveling with my mom - Shirley and she is from Florida. We are really excited for this trip. What are you excited/concerned about?

Hi Denise. Its a pleasure to hear from you and we look forward to meeting you. We are VERY excited and really h ave no concerns when it comes to Tauck Tours. We have done a few and we have never been disappointed. Our only concern is the length of the trip to get there. Donna, my wife, has avoided this trip for years because of the distance. She finally agreed to go. I have a few questions

Is this your first Tauck? For some reason I don't think so. Where else have you been with them. Where in Florida does Shirley live? We have a place in Del Ray. Did you arrange flight thru Tauck? If so, what is your route? We haven't done our homework about clothing yet......have you?

my e mail address is les_kaufman@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    Joyce & Al from Dallas wil be on the 10/15 tour. We're very excited about our first trip there as well as our first trip on Tauck. We've heard nothing but good things about Tauck from many of our friends who have been on Tauck before. Look forward to meeting all of you in person.
  • Options
    Lenn and Danny from Dallas going on the 10/15 trip. This is our fourth Tauck tour. We are excited about Australia. I, of course, am concerned that I am taking the appropriate clothing for the weather there, which will probably vary from place to place. Has anyone gotten any packing tips from someone who has been there at this time of year?
  • Options
    I have heard from a couple of friends who have traveled there about the same time of year. Layers are the order of the day and both said it was much chillier than the weather channels predicted. Looking at the extended weather forecast it seems to be like Colorado in the summer...well...except for New Zealand where it is colder and I am told quite windy. Please let us know if you pick up more tips. Thanks.
    Look forward to meeting you all in person real soon!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Hi
    We are Jackie & Marvin from Jericho, NY. We are on the 10/15 tour and look forward to meeting you all.
    We've been told to pack layers and prepare for weather between 55 degrees and 95 degrees by friends who have been there. Laundry is readily available all along the trip so pack light.
    See you in two weeks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file