A Week in London & Paris Oct 1, 2015

I am booked on the October 1st tour w/my parents who are both in their mid-70’s. I was wondering what past travelers thoughts were on the trip and was there a ton of walking? I ask because my father uses oxygen, not 100 % of the time, but definitely needs it when walking, especially on inclines. We have a portable oxygen concentrator for trips so we don’t have to worry about setting any oxygen up at our destination.

We were going to do London & Paris (first time to both) on our own, but w/my father we figured Tauck would be the way to go since they handle the luggage and will have buses to transport us. We have only taken one Tauck trip to Australia/New Zealand in November, 2011, and that was pre-oxygen for my father and a fantastic trip/experience.

Also, besides the walking question – any other tips/advice? We’re going 2 days early to London and have plans to go to the Churchill Museum and I’m hoping to see the Changing of the Guard. We’ll be at the Hotel Scribe Paris. We’re not extending in Paris, only at the beginning in London, but I was wondering if there was enough down time in Paris to do a tour of the Eiffel Tower?

I’m very excited about our first visit to each location!

Thank you for any info you can provide!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file