Options

An amazing experience!

We just returned from the June 21st Grand Family Safari and want to thank Tauck, Nancy Davis (our tour director) and our guides Sebastian, Gustav, Filipo and Humphrey for memories that will last a life time. Our family of 8 (Daughters, and our grandchildren 15,14,13 and 10) loved every minute of the trip. The accommodations were first rate, and we couldn't have asked for better animal viewing. This was my husband's and my third safari and we loved Tanzania - the people and the game! The kids loved visiting the school - and the balloon ride was definitely a highlight! There were two other families on the trip, and we had a terrific time together - it was as if we had all known each other for ages! Such fun! If you are going on this trip take advantage of everything that's offered. You won't regret it! The caring and thoughtful nature of our leader, Nancy, will not soon be forgotten. We will treasure this time together for years to come. -

Comments

• Options
    Hi
    I am thinking about going for this trip next. I am afraid of flying. What kind of airline/ plane they flying on local flight?
  • Options
    StTropez wrote:
    Hi
    I am thinking about going for this trip next. I am afraid of flying. What kind of airline/ plane they flying on local flight?

Hello StTropez,

Here's a list of airplanes we use to fly from the Serengeti to Arusha:

Cessna 208B Grand Caravan - 13 seats Single Engine Propjet
    DeHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter - 200 16 seats Twin Engine
    DeHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter - 300 18 seats Twin Engine

Plane vary according to the number of guests on tour.

Hope this helps,
    Emily