Options

Italia Bella August 7th 2015

Hello!
We are excited for the upcoming trip! I am reaching out to see the ages of the other kids that are also going to be on the trip. My son is 16 and my daughter is 12. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hello moderator! Can you please tell me the ages of the other kids going on this trip? My son is 16 and my daughter is 12 so I am wondering if there are any others around their ages also on the trip. Thanks!
  • Options
    You could try calling Tauck to get an answer,the date is near enough that numbers should not change.But I always wonder what people actually do with the knowledge of finding out ages of other kids in advance of these tours. Would you decide not to go if there was no one's kids of similar age? The kids of similar age to yours may not gel with yours,that sort of thing. I would wait and see what happens when you all meet in the flesh.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback British. No, we wouldn't change our plans but since my kids were asking, I thought it would be nice to find out. They are very excited and anxious since they haven't been to Europe before so I was just trying to help with the anticipation. Thanks again and yes, either way, we be on the trip and be grateful for all the others also on the journey.
  • Options
    Hi. My girls are 17 & 7. We'll be on the Aug 7 trip.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Hi Everyone!

There will be 16 children on this tour, ranging in ages from 7 to 17.

LauraG - There are 4 who are 12 years old and 2 that are 16 years old, so both your children will have other kids their age!

-Kristen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file