Options

June 21st trip 2015

We would love to connect with someone going on this trip. We are 2 grandparents from Nebraska taking our 10 year old grandson from Boston and looking forward to the trip very much.

Comments

• Options
    What a lucky grandson you have, Tanzania is my favorite safari country, you are going to have a wonderful time. In fact, having done the Kenya and Tanzania tour and the Tanzania and Zanzibar tour, I guarantee that you will be seeing the very best places. Have a great time. We may even visit the family safari without the family, our grandchildren are only infants, we will have to wait to take them.
  • Options
    British wrote:
    What a lucky grandson you have, Tanzania is my favorite safari country, you are going to have a wonderful time. In fact, having done the Kenya and Tanzania tour and the Tanzania and Zanzibar tour, I guarantee that you will be seeing the very best places. Have a great time. We may even visit the family safari without the family, our grandchildren are only infants, we will have to wait to take them.

You could do a recce ... you know, just to make sure how, um, appropriate it would be for the littlies as well as the biggies. ;)) It would only be prudent, after all. ;)))
  • Options
    We are also going on the June 21st trip! Grandparents from Savannah, going with our family from NJ and WI - 3 grandsons - 15,14,13 - and granddaughter -10 - along with their mothers (our daughters) ...Look forward to meeting you! Will you be going in a day early? We are on the June 20th KLM flight from Amsterdam to Kilimanjaro.