Bella Italia June 21, 2015

Hello- our family of 5 is on the tour starting in Rome on the 21st- we plan to go a few days early and visit Pompeii -- coming from FL. We have 3 kids coming ages 17,15 and 11-- is anyone else in the forum that will be coming on this tour? We cant wait to go.

Comments

• We will be on the Italia Bella trip arriving in Rome the morning of 6/23. I will be traveling with my daughter who is 18.
    We are looking forward to the trip.
  • Great! Have fun- I believe we are still in Rome on the 23rd. Enjoy your trip!! Not long now.
  • Hi, we are also a family of 5 - we have boy (17) boy (15) and girl (11) coming from St. Louis, MO. We will arrive in Rome on June 20 - and extend our trip at the end to the Amalfi Coast... looking forward to meeting everyone - Jennifer
  • Hi Jennifer- Are you starting your tour on Sunday the 21st also? If so great! We too have a 17 yr old son and 11 yr old daughter, as well as a 15 year old daughter. Our kids will have others, same age, to complain about their parents too! ha

We are starting final packing lists now as time to go is coming fast. We are from Orlando - flying in from Miami. Biggest worry is keeping the kids entertained on the long flight. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone. Will see you when you arrive on the 20th. Safe travels!
  • Hi! We are a family of 3 from San Jose with an 11 year old son. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
  • This is a tour forum 2015

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file