Trip: 02 July 2015

Hello, I am Traveling with my 17 year old son and my 18 year old daughter. Wondering if any other kids their ages will be along on the trip.

Comments

• You can call Tauck but much nearer the trip date and they might be able to give you a more accurate answer as much as they can to maintain privacy. It is still a little early, people cancel in between. I would not really class these ages as kids, to me that is young adults! I've done two different Tauck tours to Costa Rica, at one time they had more choices. I love the country and will certainly go back. Though we rarely encounter any children or even young adults on our Tauck tours, one of our Costa Rica tours did include a young college age young lady because it was during the Holidays, the diverse group all got on very well, a given age these days, really does not mean much, so many older people remain young at heart and open minded. We saw and did some amazing things in that gorgeous, gorgeous country that is so relatively near our shores but so, so exotic. Have fun and be sure to do some zip lining if it is available. Oh and post an up to date review of the itinerary and your trip for others to learn from.
  • Since this is a Bridges tour, I would definitely think that there will be a large number of children in ages ranging from about 8 to the high teens (since that's the focus of Tauck's Bridges tours). Contact Tauck . . . they may be able to give you current numbers in each age group.
  • Hi ThatMark,

There are a number of young men on this trip, ranging in age from 10-17, and a number of young women, ranging in age from 7-18. Your kids should have no trouble finding people to spend time with!

-Tim
  • ThatMark wrote:
    Hello, I am Traveling with my 17 year old son and my 18 year old daughter. Wondering if any other kids their ages will be along on the trip.

My 13 year old grandson and I have reservations for this trip. Tauck will be able to give you the current number and
    ages of children slated for the trip, subject to change, of course. It's been my experience on a Tauck Bridges tour that all ages mix well. Looking forward to meeting you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file