Options

categories

Hi so originally my husband and I were all set for maybe October 2016 Joy cat 5.. now Im looking at August. wow its less. plus I actually like that little raised area. Cat 3... and it would save us $1800.00 to spend on our airfare which will be a pretty penny'.. doe anyone have comments on the categories. I cant imagine we will be sitting too much time in the room . we are social .. thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    We were wait-listed for the 9/30 trip and got a cat 3. It looks interesting, and I think we will be pleased with it.
  • Options
    Check out the airfare. You may pay more in Aug than Oct. That's what the Tauck agent told me when we were booking our next cruise. Opted for Oct - airfare less, crowds less, and we like the cooler weather for touring.

You're right that you probably won't spend a lot of time in your room. How about the Cat 4 rooms on the Ruby deck? Less expensive than the 5 but keeps you above water and gives you 2 chairs to sit in for those few times you want to sit, put up your tired feet, etc.
  • Options
    Check out the airfare. You may pay more in Aug than Oct. That's what the Tauck agent told me when we were booking our next cruise. Opted for Oct - airfare less, crowds less, and we like the cooler weather for touring.

You're right that you probably won't spend a lot of time in your room. How about the Cat 4 rooms on the Ruby deck? Less expensive than the 5 but keeps you above water and gives you 2 chairs to sit in for those few times you want to sit, put up your tired feet, etc.

We are on the July 1 Eastbound trip, and chose that room - 201. Seemed a good compromise for us - and yes, we intend to be out of our rooms much of the time, too! Anyone else here on this ship (Savor) at this time?

Pauline and Peter Mancuso
    Kingston, NY
  • Options
    Going to be on the July 1 trip - flying from JFK on the 30th. Will be on the Ruby deck, can't remember the room number. Looking forward to meeting you.

Marsha and Elliot Kent
    Tenafly, NJ
  • Options
    Going to be on the July 1 trip - flying from JFK on the 30th. Will be on the Ruby deck, can't remember the room number. Looking forward to meeting you.

Marsha and Elliot Kent
    Tenafly, NJ

Great! We would love to talk/email before we go - you can reach us at pmancuso@hvc.rr.com.

Pauline and Peter Mancuso
    Kingston, NY

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file