Options

Classic New England

scheduled for this trip on September 25. What is happening in the area? I know the hotel in Plymouth VT has no power and roads are iffy.

Comments

• Options
    Martha,

I am on the Oct.2 departure and am wondering the same thing. Since it is still a few weeks away, maybe the roads will be passable by then. The hotel's power should certainly be on by then. We need to keep our fingers crossed!

Sue
  • Options
    Sue, I spoke to Tauck yesterday. Their staff is up in Vermont assessing situation. With 3 weeks to go for me there is still some time for some road work. She told me they are also looking into possibility if necessary of changing hotel from Hawk to another one if available. I am not holding my breath on roads being fixed so quickly. Power may be back now but if we can't get there it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Sue go fbacebook. View your post from April and clikck on Hawk website then click on Facebook. We might just luck out
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. At least the hotel will be open if we can get there.

Sue
  • Options
    Hotel says it is open but roads are better but still many problems. Wish Tauck would give us update. I need to know if Hawk Inn is still our hotel.
  • Options
    Martha,

I talked to Tauck last week and was told that as far as they know nothing has changed. Let me know if you hear anything more as your tour is scheduled before mine.

Sue
  • Options
    Spoke to Tauck AND to hotel directly. Should be a fabulous trip. Weather is cool and leaves are glorious. Can't wait until Sunday when we leave.
  • Options
    Have a great time! I leave next Friday for 2 extra days in Boston and then the tour. Looking forward to it. I hope the color lasts into the first week of October.

Sue
This discussion has been closed.