Blue Danube - Westbound - July 8th, 2015

Hi all you Blue Danube cruisers !! My husband and I will be taking the Westbound Blue Danube cruise starting July 8th, 2015. If any of you are on this cruise I would love to connect. This is our first Tauck cruise and we couldn't be more excited. I have been absorbing as much information as I can about this trip. I am like a human sponge. We will be arriving in Budapest a day earlier (July 7th) - I like to have a buffer day just in case of airline issues. I want to make sure I don't miss a second of this exciting adventure. I look forward to hearing from any fellow travelers.

Comments

• We are going on the same cruise..very excited. Looking forward to meeting you. Where are you coming from?
  • edited April 2015
    Hi Emily, We are coming from Omaha, Nebraska. How about you ? Is this your first Tauck cruise ? Will be you arriving in Budapest early like we are ? I look forward to meeting you as well.
  • lbholden wrote:
    Hi all you Blue Danube cruisers !! My husband and I will be taking the Westbound Blue Danube cruise starting July 8th, 2015. If any of you are on this cruise I would love to connect. This is our first Tauck cruise and we couldn't be more excited. I have been absorbing as much information as I can about this trip. I am like a human sponge. We will be arriving in Budapest a day earlier (July 7th) - I like to have a buffer day just in case of airline issues. I want to make sure I don't miss a second of this exciting adventure. I look forward to hearing from any fellow travelers.

Hi ! This will be our first Tauck cruise too! We are Yanks from NJ who now live in beautiful Georgetown, TX. We are also reading all about the history...we are also arriving a day early in Budapest on July 7th, so that we do not miss any connections along the way! We look forward to meeting you!
  • Hello fellow travelers on the July 8 Danube cruise. It is my husband's and my first river cruise. We are from California and are excited about to the journey. Looking forward to meeting you!
  • Greetings. We are a party of two good friends. I live in Virginia and my friend is from Minneapolis. It's our first river cruise, and we look forward to meeting and sharing good travels with everyone.
  • jredpath, I can't wait to meet you and your friend along with everyone else that posted they will be on the July 8th cruise.

In just slightly over 2 weeks my husband and I will be meeting all of you. I am very much looking forward to making new friends and seeing a part of the world I have never been to before.

Safe travels to Budapest for all :-)
  • Just a few days away from our trip.

I want to thank everyone on this forum - even people going on different trips all over the world - I have found your tips and advice invaluable.

I look forward to being able to provide some tips myself when I return from my trip.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file