Options

Kenya Tanzania safari 2014

I just got back from the KT Safari and it was beyond my expectations. Everything went so smoothly absolutely no hiccups. Eric was our Tour Director and we ended up calling him 'Dad" he took care of every single thing. We just showed up at the appointed time and voila with the magic Tauck wand Africa unfolded before us. The only time I heard about Ebola was when we got back to the US. There is not a thing to worry about, I saw one mosquito, no tse tse flies and lots and lots of wonderful animals. The accomodations are superb and each and every one was my favorite. I can't wait to return to East Africa. I was concerned about taking the right clothes but neutral colors work best but actually any comfortable clothing will do. Every lodge has laundry available. Our weather was perfect and the hot air balloon ride was so much fun and so easy. I loved it! As far as vaccinations go I would get a yellow fever vaccination just in case you have to reenter Tanzania from Kenya but the other ones are not that important unless you are already compromised. Jambo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file