Options

FEBRUARY 13 EASTBOUND

Hello:
We just booked the Friday, 2/13 Eastbound Panama Cruise trip. I would enjoy hearing from someone else who is on that trip. I am not sure what to expect, but everyone I know says it is an interesting trip and the Tauck reviews showed only fabulous remarks. So, we're in. Anyone coming in a day early for Gift of Time? I think we will because of iffy weather in February.
Thanks.
Sharon

Comments

• Options
    We are also booked on the Feb 13 Eastbound tour and really looking forward to it. We've never traveled with Tauck before, but like you, have heard many good things about this and other trips. We'll be coming from Florida and arriving on the 13th. Looking forward to getting to know you and others on this trip.

Carol and George
  • Options
    Hello Carol:

Glad to hear from you. This will be our 11th Tauck tour, but our first "small boat" trip. We have taken three riverboat cruises and like the whole environment. So, we are looking forward to this too. We actually were waitlisted on this and it opened up fairly quickly. We just reserved three weeks ago.
    Where in Florida are you coming from? We are from southern NJ and hope that there is no snow on our way down. We are arriving Thursday night, Feb. 12. If you want to correspond directly, contact me at sharonhar@aol.com.

Thanks.
    Sharon
  • Options
    We just booked on this tour. Traveling from Miami on Feb 12. Really looking forward to the trip. First timers.

Andy and Nancy
  • Options
    We are also from NJ and are booked on this trip, coming in a day early in case of bad weather. Looking forward to the small ship experience, since we did two river cruises with Tauck and loved them.
  • Options
    Hello lbigrandma, Andy and Nancy and Carol:

We are coming through Atlanta from Philadelphia and arrive late Thursday, 2/12. Friday is an independent day, so it would be nice to meet and maybe have dinner. I expect it will be poolside on Friday, which is great for those of us from the Northeast.

Keep in touch.

Sharon and Norman
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    We are looking forward to another great Tauck trip and opportunity to get a break from this cold Michigan winter. We "hope" to arrive early Thursday afternoon. Last year this time on a trip to Patagonia we were routed through Atlanta and almost didn't make it.

See you soon.

Sam and Cindy
  • Options
    Hello Sam and Cindy:

Good to hear from you. We leave Philadelphia Airport on Thursday, 2/12 and fly through Atlanta, arriving in San Juan airport at 9 p.m. Hopefully, there won't be weather problems and delays like this week. This is our first Tauck trip on a small ship, but we've taken three river cruises in Europe. I hope this is as nice an experience.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Sharon and Norman
  • Options
    Oops. Just realized that I wrote the wrong city. It's San Jose, not San Juan. Clearly, I don't want to end up at the wrong airport in the wrong country. Ha ha.

See you then.

Sharon
  • Options
    Hi all fellow travelers

Glad to see people using this board. We will be arriving on the 12th late morning (hopefully, if the weather cooperates. ) This will be our 7th Tauck tour and have not been disappointed yet. Two river cruises and 4 land tours, 2 Europe and 2 US. Really looking forward to the experience and meeting new people.

Starting to think about what to pack.

Eileen and Bob
  • Options
    We are also planning to head to NY this month as my kids are having holidays. But only important point is that the weather should cooperate with us. We done almost all the preparation and decided which places we want to enjoy by collecting information from LIPULSE MAGAZINE .
  • Options
    SHARHARR wrote:
    Hello:
    We just booked the Friday, 2/13 Eastbound Panama Cruise trip. I would enjoy hearing from someone else who is on that trip. I am not sure what to expect, but everyone I know says it is an interesting trip and the Tauck reviews showed only fabulous remarks. So, we're in. Anyone coming in a day early for Gift of Time? I think we will because of iffy weather in February.
    Thanks.
    Sharon
    We are thinking about this trip in 2017.
    Why did you choose the Eastbound trip over the Westbound?
  • Options
    mayercar wrote:
    We are also booked on the Feb 13 Eastbound tour and really looking forward to it. We've never traveled with Tauck before, but like you, have heard many good things about this and other trips. We'll be coming from Florida and arriving on the 13th. Looking forward to getting to know you and others on this trip.

Carol and George
    Why did you choose the Eastbound over the Westbound?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file