Just got back from Danube River tour (PICS!!!)

My wife and I just got back from The Blue Danube cruise - our 8th Tauck tour - and it was wonderful!!! I was looking forward the most to Vienna, but we both agreed that Budapest and Prague were more enchanting cities. (Though the fact it rained both days in Vienna could have something to do with that - LOL!)
Our tour directors - Petr, Mark and Kristyna and the cruise director Maggie were all great - as usual on Tauck tours.
The ship - the MS Savior was very new (I believe I heard this was it's 6th cruise) and beautiful. All the ship staff were great also.
This was our second Tauck Riverboat cruise and would definitely consider this option again. A bit more relaxing than the usual bus tour (but we both felt that both style of tours riverboat vs. bus had their own advantages and disadvantages).
Anyway, I created an album on Facebook where I uploaded a few pictures each day. The link is below. I will be making a larger album on Flickr (after I edit the over 2500 photos we took) and will post the link to that set also.
Thanks Tauck for a wonderful experience.
Steve & Marilyn Wandy

https://www.facebook.com...;type=1&l=c287c7c930

Comments

• The Facebook link is bad. Try it again.
  • Hi Steve & Marilyn,

I'm so glad to hear you had such a wonderful time on your trip! Thank you for traveling with us, and thanks for uploading your photos. (Although AlanS is right, the link does not appear to be working at the moment.) I can't wait to see your Flickr album once it's together.

-Tim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file