Options

River Cruises 2016

Does anyone know when the dates are released and/or 2016 river cruises go on sale?

Comments

• Options
    Or does anyone know the date the 2015 river cruises went on sale?
  • Options
    I first noticed some of the new cruises listed in March this year. That might not have been the actual listing time, just when I first noticed the newbies.

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    To narrow it down even more -- we booked a 2015 river cruise in January, 2014.
  • Options
    I suggest you call Tauck directly and get on a waitlist, which is what I did for the Rhine and Moselle I later booked. These trips sell out fast.
  • Options
    Hi LBerger,

I'm not 100% certain when the dates are released for 2016, nor when they will go on sale, as this is affected not only by our publication schedule but also by us lining up the appropriate contracts for 2016 with all our suppliers. However, generally speaking, you can expect the 2016 stuff to be open for sale by early 2015 at the latest. And, like Susan said, if you call now you can be put on a waitlist, absolutely.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
  • Options
    Thanks so much to everyone for the responses
  • Options
    All the dates and prices are released for 1016. My wife and I just booked the Budapest to Amsterdam River Cruise for July 16, 2016.