Options

Museum Pass

Travelling on the October 2014 voyage. Does Tauck provide a museum pass that can be used for sights not included on the tour?

Comments

• Options
    When I spoke to a person in reservations, she mentioned Museum entry is via a group ticket. I will arrive two days early and I plan to purchase the Paris Museum Pass and a Metro card for travel. I would also suggest visiting the website for each Museum you intend to visit to determine their visitor policies. I sent emails to the Louvre and to Chateau de Versailles to inquire about their policy on using a camera in the museum, when I didn't see any information on their websites. They were kind enough to reply and provide information. This was a concern because the Musee d'Orsay clearly states they do not allow any photography in the museum.

Here is the website for the Paris Museum Pass, which I found when looking at the Louvre Museum website.

http://en.parismuseumpass.com/

Go to the bottom of the page and click on the yellow banner that gives you a list of 53 other Museums and Monuments where the pass can be used for entrance. This should eliminate the need to stand in line for tickets. The list also shows if a museum or monument is closed for renovation.

I have been doing quite a lot of research for my trip next May.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file