October 18th Kenya & Tanzania Tour

My husband and I are going on the October 18th tour and would love to connect with anyone going on that tour. This is our second Tauk Tour (first was Southeast Asia) and going with Tauck is how I talked my husband into going. He is more a city person, but loves to travel.

Comments

• My husband and I are on the Oct 18th tour too. We are arriving the night of the 17th and are hoping to join with others who want to go to the nearby national park. I hope our jetlag isn't too bad. We have been on 6 other Tauck tours and are really looking forward to this one. We have been to the Galapagos Islands (my favorite vacation of all), so this tour should be really awesome.
  • TrudyMay wrote:
    My husband and I are on the Oct 18th tour too. We are arriving the night of the 17th and are hoping to join with others who want to go to the nearby national park. I hope our jetlag isn't too bad. We have been on 6 other Tauck tours and are really looking forward to this one. We have been to the Galapagos Islands (my favorite vacation of all), so this tour should be really awesome.

I've also done our favorite trip to the Galapagos ... Three times. This Africa trip is better by the 'gazillion' factor. We will return to Africa some day, but a different itinerary. What we did in July could never be duplicted.
  • Trudy,

We look forward to meeting you and your husband. We will arrive on the night of the 17th from Amsterdam. The tour director mentioned that almost everyone is on the same flight. I hope we feel like going to the nearby national park as they mentioned that you get to walk among the animals. Depends on jet lag. See you in Amsterdam. I will have my Tauck Duffel as carryon so am easy to spot. Linda Smith

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file