Daily start times of Provence trip

We are considering the Culturious trip to Provence. We were wondering how early the daily excursions start each day. Can someone who has been on this trip tell me?
Also, we are trying to decide whether we'd get a better first look at the Rhone and Provence by going on the French Waterways trip, which includes a 7-day river cruise, or the Provence Culturious trip. Any opinions would be appreciated, especially if someone has been on both.

Comments

• Ric wrote:
    We are considering the Culturious trip to Provence. We were wondering how early the daily excursions start each day. Can someone who has been on this trip tell me?
    Also, we are trying to decide whether we'd get a better first look at the Rhone and Provence by going on the French Waterways trip, which includes a 7-day river cruise, or the Provence Culturious trip. Any opinions would be appreciated, especially if someone has been on both.
  • I traveled in May and we usually started at 8:30 am, a few 8 am starts. I personally thought the trip was wonderful, food amazing and hotels great. It is worth it!! Have fun!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file