Options

August 9th Trip

Hi,

We are from New Hampshire and will be on the August 9th trip. Can anyone tell me how many kids, age ranges and boy to girl ratio. We are traveling with our 13 year old son and this is our second Tauck Bridges tour.

Matt

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    We are on the August 9 trip as well. We have 3 kids- boy 12, girls 8 and 9. We are from Chicago.
  • Options
    Look forward to meeting you. We spoke to Tauck and the boy girl ratio is pretty even. We went on the Castles and Kings last year and had a ball. Tauck is great if you have not used them before. We have added a couple of extra days in Sorrento on the end then we are going to Paris for two nights. See you in a little over a week.
  • Options
    We are a family from Connecticut - mom, dad, 15 year old daughter and 12 year old son. I got the impression a number of us will be arriving in Rome on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting all of the families! See you soon!
  • Options
    Hi,

Look forward to meeting you. We will be arriving Sunday so we will see you at the get together. My name is Matt and my wife is Elizabeth and our 13 year old son is Ian.

Matt
  • Options
    Are you all on the August 9, 2014 tour?
    We are going on the August 9, 2015 tour.
  • Options
    Diane, yes, we were all on the August 2014 tour that just ended. And it was fantastic!! What a terrific trip. Couldn't be happier that we went! Have a wonderful time next summer!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file