6/29 Ireland Forever

I will be traveling with my grandson Derek age 14 and nephew Terrence age 14 also......the boys are very excited and hope to meet new friends on this amazing trip!

Comments

• My daughter will be traveling to Ireland week of 8 Aug 2014 with me; however, she is at the age she now has a daughter of her own.

Anyone out there going to Ireland that week? I am trying to pack extremely light with just an overhead suitcase. No check in case for me.

Anyone out there traveled to Ireland? Any hints for me? Thank you Mary
  • Mary,

You mentioned packing extremely light with just an overhead suitcase. I try to pack light also, but find when I am traveling overseas, I also need a checked bag. Since I do not have to pay for the first bag on an overseas flight, I find it easier to take the larger case and check it. It also allows room for souvenirs. With Tauck, once you clear customs and immigration, your "checked" bag is taken by Tauck and they carry it for you on the rest of the tour. They will pick it up in your room when you are changing hotels and at the end of the tour, they will take it to the airport from your room. You only need to carry it at the airport.

Good luck with the packing and enjoy your tour. I have done 22 including one Bridges and they were all excellent.
  • How was Ireland Forever/Bridges Tour---did you get to do the Ring of Kerry? Appropriate for children 9-15? All tips are welcome.

Have you ever done a small group tour? Thx
  • M. wrote:
    How was Ireland Forever/Bridges Tour---did you get to do the Ring of Kerry? Appropriate for children 9-15? All tips are welcome.

Have you ever done a small group tour? Thx

This is a three year old thread so previous posters are probably not around any more. It is too late this time, but next time you might want to start a new thread. Also, there are no "Small Groups" for this tour and the itinerary doesn't include the Ring of Kerry.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file