one day extra in San Jose

I am debating if I should spend one extra day in Costa Rica after this cruise. I am not sure what kind of day trip options are available on a Sunday. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Would not stay an extra day, you need to know about your surroundings and there are no street names
  • British wrote:
    Would not stay an extra day, you need to know about your surroundings and there are no street names
    How can I resist? Do you know the way in San Jose? Sung to the appropriate melody ……...
  • The decision may depend more on your flight arrangements. How late do you get in and do you want the extra day for safety. Our direct flight from Dallas got in in the evening. We would have missed the welcome dinner / get acquainted. Some people took a taxi into the center of San Jose and walked around. They reported that most things except shoe stores were closed on Sunday. But there is a very large, modern mall across from the hotel. Probably everyone that came in early did walk around the mall. The grocery store itself in the mall can be interesting. So are the people. It is a place that people go just to walk around.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file