Grand Alaska-June 7th

One week to go before our arrival in Anchorage. Arriving one day early to check out Anchorage before we meet our approximate 45 fellow travelers at the Hotel Captain Cook on Saturday evening the 7th. Weather Channel long range forecast calls for temps about 70 degrees and sunny. But that can change. Looking for to this trip and meeting others on this tour. Travel safe!

Comments

• I'm signed up for this tour on September 5th and am looking forward to it very much. I know you will have a great time.

The temperatures now are probably warmer than in September. I have researched all the locations and activities planned for the group and have all kinds of detail on my daily agenda for the trip. But do you think that when you come home you could give me more detail about the daily activities? In particular, the times that one needs to be ready to go in morning and how convenient the rest room stops are. I could give you my e-mail or cell no is you are willing to discuss trip with me.
  • Hi index cards, the previous post was from a year ago, doubt they are still around.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file